Block by block means you first have to decide how many columns you want in your particular page section. You have following options.
- 1 Column, 2 Column, 3 Column, 4 Column, 6 Column.
- First you decide what your new section layout will look like.
- Select the number of columns you want to add.
- By clicking the + icon, you can add elements in each column individually.
- After adding the element, now delete the respective column.
you can add elements in your page by clicking on + icon that appears in the element’s menu.
When you click + icon, a popup will appear. Now you can see all of the elements, choose your respective type and select the element of your choice.
The popup is shown below.
Here are the elements that are available.
- Blank Element - 10
- Text-Block - 41
- Countdown Timer - 15
- Bonus Boxes - 12
- Comparison Boxes - 13
- Values Boxes - 08
- Bullets List - 18
- Number Lists - 18
- Opt-in Forms - 28
- Add to Cart Buttons - 70
- Text Buttons - 24
- Arrows - 52
- Bullets Points - 50
- Order Boxes - 21
- Product Boxes - 09
- Testimonials Boxes - 35
- Guarantee Boxes - 15
- Attention Grabbers - 17
- Pricing Tables - 04
For instance, you want to add an order box to your page. Select the option, all of the order boxes will appear on your screen. Select the order box you like.
all of the order boxes.
Congratulations, your order box has been added.